Hi everyone and happy Wednesday! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and if you’re currently on spring break like me, I hope you’re enjoying your spring break so far!
This weekend I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Bianca from bdarielle.wordpress.com has nominated me for the Liebster Award! It was such a sweet surprise and a big thank you to her for nominating me!
I have heard of the Liebster Award before, but didn’t really know too much about it. From my knowledge the Liebster Award is awarded to up and coming bloggers with less than 1000 followers. After you have been nominated you then answer 10 questions asked by the person who had nominated you and then nominate 10 more bloggers. In a way it’s kind of like a chain letter.
Here are my answers to the 10 questions Bianca had asked!
1. What are your favorite topics to blog about?
I primarily post blog posts on my every day outfits and I’m always excited to share my personal style with everyone, but other than outfit posts I love posting Travel Diaries! I love being able to share my travel experiences as well as keep them in my archives for my own memories
2. Who are some of your favorite style bloggers?
I love Caitlin from Southerncurlsandpearls.com and Shelby from luckydayblog.com! They were actually the ones who got me into blogging! I remember stumbling upon their blogs a few years ago and it just opened the doors to style blogging that I never really knew of before!
3. What is your go to piece in your wardrobe?
My go to piece would have to be my black jeggings from Target! If you have been following my blog for a little bit you know that I wear these all the time! They go with everything and they’re so comfortable!
4. How would you describe your current style vs your post style? It is the same or different?
My style has definitely changed over the years (thank goodness!). I remember in middle school I would only wear graphic tee’s with flared jeans and thought I as such a fashionista. In high school I went through my “no pants” phase and only wore skirts and dresses to school. Now I describe my style as girly with an edge. Like I have said in previous posts, I love super girly pieces mixed with slightly edgier pieces.
5. What’s your musical taste like?
Oh goodness. I always feel kind of unoriginal when people ask me this because I pretty much like what ever is on the radio… except country. Country music is a big no for me. But put on some JBiebs or T-swift I’m good to go.
6. How long have you blogged?
I wrote my very first blog post in June 2014 but was very inconsistent with blogging for the first year. I picked up blogging again around my one-year mark and have stayed pretty consistent since then. So I have had my blog for almost 2 years, but been consistently blogging for about 1.
7. What article of clothing or beauty product should we own and why?
With basics aside, I think everyone should own a good fitting leather jacket! A leather jacket can instantly dress up your outfit, make it more night time appropriate or just give you that finishing touch to an outfit.
8. Where are you from?
I’m from the mountains of North Carolina and moved to the great city of Charlotte for school. I’ve pretty much claimed Charlotte as my home and hope to stay here for many years to come!
9. What are you obsessed with at the moment?
Fashion or food? hahah. Food wise I have been loving waffles lately. So delicious! Fashion wise I have been loving the lace up flats trend! They're so different and super cute! I want to add more to my collection!
10. Do you have a favorite show you’re binge watching on Netflix?
Lol, does watching Gossip Girl for the 6th time count? I’m seriously obsessed with that series and I wish they had more seasons coming out! I have also been watching Breaking Bad with my boyfriend. I say with my boyfriend because I cannot watch it by myself. Way too scary for me to watch it by myself. #weenie
Here are my 10 nominees for the Liebster award:
- Kayla from Keynotes from Kay @Keynotesfromkay
- Ana from Moda Addicted @Modaddicted
- Alix from A Pint-Sized Life @Alixmaza
- Hannah from Fefifofhannah @Fefifofhannah
- Deborah from The Berries @Dsoge
- Sarah from Texas Sweet Tea @Texasweettea
- Bailee from Bailee Abell
- Rittz from Rittz @Rittzme
- Erica from Erica Samone @ Ericasamoneblogs
- Jenna from Jenna Faccenda @Jenna_faccenda
Guidelines to the Liebster Award if you have been nominated:
1. Acknowledge and thank the blogger that nominated you
2. Post a link to the website of the blog that nominated you
3. Follow your nominator and fellow nominees on Instagram
4. Answer 10 questions asked by the blog who nominated you
My 10 questions for the Nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Where do you get your inspiration for your blog posts?
3. What is one goal you have for your blog?
4. Who is your favorite designer?
5. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
6. How did you pick your blog’s name?
7. How would you describe your personal style?
8. What are your favorite types of blog posts to write?
9. What is your most worn clothing piece?
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I hope you all have a wonderful week and be sure to check out these lovely ladies's blogs!