White Sweater: American Eagle (similar) // Jeans: America Eagle // Shoes: Forever 21 (super old, similar here) // Necklace: Francescas (similar) // Tote: Nordstrom (under $50!) // Watch: Michael Kors (similar) // Chain Bracelet: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Happy Friday friends! Finally the weekend is heeeerrreee!
I feel like this past week has flown by and I haven't been too productive (oops). With the semester starting to wrap up, my birthday quickly approaching, and I have a wedding I'm attending at the end of the month I can't afford to start slacking now.
With all the errands I have been running back and forth with this reversible tote has been my go-to bag lately. It's so roomy and the best part is I can change it from pink to tan to go with any outfit! Originally I had ordered this tote for work so I could fit everything I needed in one bag instead of lugging around 4 different ones, but next thing I knew it this baby has been going everywhere with me. If you all are in the market for an affordable tote bag, be sure to check it out! It comes in lots of other colors as well!
To keep the trend of my birthday week going I thought it would be fun to share with you all 21 things about me in honor of my 21st birthday! Not gonna lie, it was kind of hard trying to think of 21 things to share with you all, but I hope you find out some new things about me!
- I was born in Pennsylvania in the city of brotherly love!
- I danced for 10 years (and miss it so much!).
- I also cheerlead for 4 years!
- My parents owned a restaurant for 20+ years so I was practically born with a serving platter and apron in hand.
- I had a YouTube channel for about 3 years and stopped my junior year of high school. My channel mainly consisted of me sharing my personal style and let's just say it was a blessing for everyone that I took my channel down, haha.
- I started blogging because I still wanted to share my interest in fashion, but didn't want to go through making YouTube videos again.
- I've always wanted a little baby kitten until I found out I am allergic to cats. *tears* I even had the perfect name picked out too! I wanted a white, blue eyed kitten named Mango!
- I did show choir in high school for 4 years which allowed me to travel and performed all over the United States.
- I performed at Universal Studios in California my sophomore year of high school
- I sworn off soda in middle school and haven't taken a sip of it since
- I don't eat any beef or pork. It's not for any religious reasons, I just don't like it and for health reasons as well.
- I have a slight obsession with planners. I have 2 that I currently use, one for blogging and one for school / work!
- I've had a pet parrot before
- My favorite flowers are daisies and peonies
- I don't like Cookout or Chipotle (I know, I'm weird)
- My graduating class in high school was 93 students. #smalltownprobs
- My go to condiments are ranch and mustard
- Fruits make up pretty much 70% of my diet
- I am terrified of needles.
- Wrists freak me out also.
- I don't wear makeup, partially because I don't know how to put it on and partially because I just prefer not to.
I hope you all learned a couple new things about me. Let me know if you can relate to any of these down in the comments! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend and I'll be back Monday!
Shop my outfit: